Sunday 31 July 2016

Release Day: On the Rocks

It's release day! On the Rocks is back with a beautiful and colourful new cover, not to mention on sale for a better and lower price; 99 cents on Kindle, and FREE on Kindle Unlimited.

So if you like quick hot reads that are a little twisted then make sure you go grab your copy today ;)



On The Rocks

BLURB:

On the Rocks is the hottest club on South Padre Island, and Meghan’s new workplace.

If the warped mermaid uniform isn’t enough, the fact that she can’t stop thinking about the club’s singer, Zenzie, is. Everything about the female gets Meghan hot, but when she finally gets her shot with the temptress, it turns out Zenzie isn’t as perfect, or as human, as Meghan thought. 


Length: 6,000 words | Content: F/F, Erotic Paranormal/Horror | Publisher: Elizabeth Morgan

BUY LINKS:
Amazon US:
http://amzn.to/2ajcUWs
Amazon UK:
http://amzn.to/2amHr3f

~ * ~

EXCERPT:

Her warm breath skated down my neck, causing a shiver to curl around my spine. She straightened then slid her hands through my hair. My eyelids fluttered at the feel of her fingertips stroking over my temples and along my hairline.
“I saw you watching us.”
I stared at her. “Excuse me?”
“Do you like watching?” She retrieved a few items from the vanity table, twisted two sections of my hair, and pushed the hair clips into place. “It’s all right. You can tell me, Meghan.”
My nipples tightened at the husky way she said my name. The knot between my legs pulsed under her piercing stare. I had no idea how, or even why she managed to get under my skin, but God, I wanted her.
“I’m not a pervert or anything.”
“I know you’re not.” She slid a chain of small red flowers into the black mass of my hair.
“I just heard a noise. I guess my curiosity got the best of me.” I shifted on my seat. “I’m sorry—”
“Don’t be. I liked you watching.”
My nails dug into my knees as her hands moved down my throat, her skin like satin, her touch soft. She ran her fingertips over the top of my breasts.
“I would have asked you to join us, if you hadn’t run.” Her gaze caught mine again while she slid her hand inside my skin-tone bra and cupped my left breast. “Will you run now, or will you do what we both know you want to do?”

On the Rocks
Copyright © 2016, Elizabeth Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment