Sunday 29 August 2010

Brraaaiiiiinnnnnsss

<--- This is me at the present momet.


I am so exhausted, I literally want to throw up. My eyes hurt, my limbs feel heavy. I have zero energy. I am drinking lots of water and laying off the sugar, because sugar is bad when you need energy. Yes, we have it to boost energy, along with caffinee, but as we all know the buzz only lasts for a short time.

But nothing is happening. It would probably be a good idea for me to have a nap but that is just wasting the day. I know my exhaustion is all down to the fact that my current bed time is 3am. But damn it, I write better at night and I get carried away.

Things must be written. I don't have time to be tired and not able to write. Damn my late nights. Damn my cats for knocking on my door three times a night (seriously they do and bless them but I cant sleep with them in the room cos they want to play with everything. Things that make noises, or pins off my notice board. They're bad.)

I just need some juicy brains, some energy and I will be good. Any one got brains to spare? Any energy?

3 comments:

  1. Kat - I did do some writing but I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be. Glad you're enjoying.

    Oreo - I'm all rested, I swear. New bedtime is 1am and I seem to work fine with that.

    Hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 am huh? What time is wake-up call? If you tell me before 8 am I'm gonna laugh. I'm grouchy if I don't get to bed before 11pm consistently. But then again I'm not in my 20s anymore.

    I'm glad to hear that you are all rested though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have a routine, 6am I get up to feed the cats. 8am they knock on the door to come into the room (no seriously, they tap their nails on the door. It is disturbing.)
    I get up at 9:30am. I realize that is seen as seriously lazy by some people but I need to have my 8 hours sleep a night to function.

    ReplyDelete