Wednesday 17 November 2010

Heroine Love: Evelyn


Rachel Weisz as Evie in 'The Mummy'
 Geeky. Passionate. Smart. Lovely, Evelyn.

She is clumsy and girly, but boy does she know her stuff. She can read, write and speak ancient egyptian, I mean, come on, that is seriously cool.
I just love how geeky and girly she is, and how she kick's mummy-ass with her knowledge.



The mummy is one of my fave films. Ever since I studied egyptian mythology in primary school I have been fascinated by it. I love everything about egypt, and I just thought this film was awesome on so many levels. I remember going to see it when I was eleven. I felt well cool and naughty because it was a certificate 12 - yeah, I was a geek :P

I have to say that the first mummy is my fave. I liked the link in the second one, but the third... it had it's moments, but it wasn't the same without Rachel Weisz. I would still recommend you watch them if you haven't already done so. The visuals are amazing, the stories are interesting. There's action and humor. Whole lot of movie goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment