Wednesday 20 April 2011

Damn!

Just found out that some of the emails that people are sending me... Aren't coming through to my inbox, or my junk box (spam). Damn! Damn! Double damn! That is not helpful, especially since I am waiting for people to get back to me regarding submissions.

The only reason I found out about this, is because I had to query two different people about some stuff. Both had already sent me emails weeks ago. How idiotic do I feel right now? Very. I did apologize though, but still, I feel rather daft.


On another note, does anyone know where I can get codes to make different size of desktop backgrounds and buttons? I am rubbish at this type of stuff and I am in need of the knowledge. If you do, leave a comment - will be a heck of a lot better than an email. Ha.

No matter what, there is a desktop background of Razel on the bookshelf page, for anyone who is interested. I'm rather old school, if I like an image and want it as my background, I just save it to my comp and then right click and press, set as desktop background. Simple. But I will try to figure out how to get different sizes for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment