Friday 8 April 2011

Eh...

Snippet up!

Edit: Ignore the below rant (although it still kinda counts, but not as much.) Look (right side bar) -------------------->
The Stepping Stones WIP widget is back, and the wordcount has gone up. I sat down and wrote 1.5k! Woop. My brain is working again! >_<


Eh. Very tired this morning. I'm still waiting to hear back from three publishers, so I hope to have at least one bit of good news soon (fingers crossed). I removed my little WIP widgets because they were depressing me. Life has tipped upside down at the moment, I haven't wrote much, and the reminder is a tad annoying. Once that changes they will be back, along with snips of new stories >_<

Any way, I have a stupid, and slightly busy day ahead of me so I have to keep the post nice and short. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment