Monday 11 July 2011

Hiccups

As with any job - or anything in general - there are sometimes hiccups, or glitches, and even though you and everyone else involved try to avoid them, sometimes you can't.

Today was to be the release of She-Wolf, but there has been a few hiccups and glitches over the last week and I am afraid the date has been pushed back. I apologize for announcing this so late in the day, but I had to make sure it was definite. I will of course keep you updated once I find out what is going on.

On a more upbeat note, I had an interview with the awesome J.S. Wayne today, please feel free to head on over to his blog and check out what a crazy nerd I am. And just ignore any reference to She-Wolf and today, I naturally finished the interview before I found out.

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment