Thursday 21 July 2011

Mid-Release-Week-Squeak!

I am afraid this is going to be one of those blog posts where I bullet point things, otherwise I will probably miss something out : P

Squeak 1 - Release day, She-Wolf made it to number 4 on Noble's top ten of best sellers. I had a "WTF? Really? Wow!" moment seeing that. So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has already purchased the book, and I hope very much you're enjoying the pain in the ass relationship of Owen and Clare.

Squeak 2 - I've got a Goodreads page! I'm doing a little bit on it a day at a time, so bare with me.

Squeak 3 - This Sunday (24th) I'm over at H.C. Browns in her Hot Seat, talking about writing and why I would love to meet Dr Who. I'm also giving away a copy of She-Wolf to one lucky commenter.

Squeak 4 - I'm taking part in Noble's July Release Party on Saturday 30th. My slot is at midnight - which is 6pm eastern time. Owen, Clare and myself will be hanging out for that hour, so if there's anything you would love to ask Owen - anything at all - feel free to stop by and ask. There will be a She-Wolf snip, and I will be giving away some signed coverflats.

More news on the Party when I have it!

Squeak 5 - The She-Wolf competition (see post below) is still going, and will be open until July 31st. I have ten signed coverflats to give away, and one copy of She-Wolf. All you have to do is read the excerpt, answer 2 questions and email me the answers.

Reminder - For anyone who missed them, on July 10th I had an interview with the awesome J.S. Wayne. And on July 12th I was over at the Noble Blog talking about how I believe that Werewolves and Vampires, and all of those other lovely creatures, actually existed, once upon a time.

Other News - Razel Dazzle is now available for purchase on All Romance Ebooks.

As for as I am aware She-Wolf will be available on Amazon, and possibly All Romance Ebooks - don't hold me to this - but it may not be on either for another week or so. But as soon as I know you'll know! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment