- I'm half way through my first lot of edits on - The Collector.
- She-Wolf received 4 cherries from Whipped Cream Reviews.
- I figured out that what I wanted to do for my short for WOCA interlocks perfectly with my current project, which is frickin' awesome on a number of levels.
- By project I do mean Chris and Delaney's novella. Remember I said I was a panster? Yeah, I had to pause and do some planning, but now I have, I can continue. *high five?*
- The lovely Chris Lange did a funny blog post a little while ago which you should all check out if you're in a nice, "I feel random and I want a giggle" mood.
- The new Jane Eyre movie looks AMAZING.
- So does the new Fright Night. *says Fright Night in the creep way the old show from the old movie did.*
Tuesday, 6 September 2011
Points of the bullet kind
Just because I haven't been random in a while . . .