Tuesday 8 November 2011

Little update!

D.B. Moon has started to do "Must Read Mondays" over at her blog, and she picked She-Wolf for her first Monday. >_< To read what she has to say just click, here.

The Collector Release, and if you haven't checked it out, the lovely Lucy Felthouse did a review for She-Wolf.

So, what have I been up to for the last week?

Well, surprisingly I finished my Christmas shopping. I know, it's crazy, and I never get it finished this early. I mean, I do have three people left to get for and my cats, but that's not so bad. So yay. Now all I have to do is wrap everything, and write out my Christmas cards and I am sorted >_<

As well as buying Christmas present I recently got myself the Sims medieval: Nobles and Pirates and The Sims 3 Pets.... *blushes* The sims have always been my guilty pleasure. I love playing the PC version, and the sims  3 rocks! I'm not sure how I feel about the medieval game yet, it's okay and is quite interesting, but I think I prefer the original games.

I haven't got Sim 3 Pets, it's been ordered. *Rocks backwards and forwards* But, I have been behaving and not playing on it until I have done many productive things.

I am currently editing Stepping Stones, so it is good to send to Noble once Cranberry Blood is all wrapped up. I still don't have any news on CB yet, but as soon as I do you will be the first to know : )

As soon as I have finished the edits for SS - I have half the book to go - I am going to continue with my new projects. Currently called "Charged" and "Bait." Both stories interlock with one another, thought Bait is shorter, but I am quite pleased with the ideas and semi-plan I have for this world and plot.

To get a taste of this new madness.... Click here.

Also, don't forget to check out my wicked game of 20 questions with Kelly Lee!

And, check back tomorrow as Lucy Felthouse is stopping by to share the blurb and excerpt from her newest release Brick Dust and Bedsprings!

No comments:

Post a Comment