Thursday 2 February 2012

Interested in winning a copy of She-Wolf?

~*~ Competition Ended! ~*~ 


Hey folks, just wanted to let you all know that today I'm over at Beth's Wild & Crazy book reviews confessing that despite being annoying as hell, I actually like my leading Werewolf, Owen MacLaren.

Plus if you leave me a comment, you will be in with a chance of winning a copy! Yes, something as simple as saying hey will put you in with a chance of winning your very own copy of She-Wolf.

The competition is open till Saturday 4th February, 1pm - eastern time. Winner will be chosen with the help of Random.Org, and then emailed by me.

 http://bethswildandcrazybookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/she-wolf-by-elizabeth-morgan.html?zx=a9388fd7d3d56427

P.S. I apologise for being quiet. I have my head down writing at the moment, and I've also had an email of my editor to inform me that I will be receiving my first lot of edits for the She-Wolf sequel, Cranberry Blood, within the next couple of weeks. Yay! More news as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment