Sunday 29 July 2012

On the Rocks!

I briefly mentioned this awesome news on Monday over at "Not Just A Stiff Upper Lip" which is my joint blog with the amazing Dianna Hardy, but I thought it was about time I announced it properly.

Earlier this month I submitted my short erotic paranormal story "On the Rocks" to Decadent Publishing. I had heard about their "Edge Series" and I found myself wondering if my short would fit in with the requirements, and I'm happy to say that it did.

That's right, I signed me a contract and I have to say I am thrilled to be joining the Decadent Publishing family and having "On the Rocks" become a part of their awesome series.

Not only is this the shortest story I have written so far, and the first of my titles to be published with DP, but it is also my first F/F story. So, needles to say that I am very interested to hear what you will think should you decided you would like to read it.

Not release date has been set yet, but once I know; you will know. :-)

For now, I shall leave you with the blurb, and lookie I got my cover as well! :-D

Blurb:

“On the Rocks” is the hottest club on South Padre Island, and Meghan’s new workplace.

If the warped mermaid uniform isn’t enough, the fact that she can’t stop thinking about the clubs singer, Zenzie, is. Everything about the female gets Meghan hot, but when she finally gets her shot with the temptress it turns out Zenzie isn’t as perfect, or as human, as Meghan thinks.

2 comments: