Friday 23 November 2012

Black Friday Blog Hop: win a copy of "On the Rocks!"

The awesome authors of Decadent Publishing have teamed up to hold an awesome lil' blog hop for black Friday  Each author will be giving away copies of their books, swag, and other goodies to lucky readers. So make sure to check out each and every one of them.

What am I giving away, you ask? A copy of my brand new - first Decadent - title "On the Rocks," which is a dark erotic paranormal f/f short.

I had a lot of fun writing this little number, and I very much hope you have just as much fun reading it, if you decide to. ;-P


~ * ~

On The Rocks
(The Edge Erotica Series)

BLURB:

On the Rocks is the hottest club on South Padre Island, and Meghan’s new workplace.

If the warped mermaid uniform isn’t enough, the fact that she can’t stop thinking about the club’s singer, Zenzie, is. Everything about the female gets Meghan hot, but when she finally gets her shot with the temptress, it turns out Zenzie isn’t as perfect, or as human, as Meghan thought. 


BUY LINK: 

~ * ~
EXCERPT:

Her warm breath skated down my neck causing a shiver to curl around my spine. She straightened then slid her hands through my hair. My eyelids fluttered at the feel of her fingertips stroking over my temples and along my hairline.

“I saw you watching us.”


I stared at her. “Excuse me?”


“Do you like watching?” She retrieved a few items from the vanity table, twisted two sections of my hair, and pushed the hair clips into place. “It’s all right. You can tell me, Meghan.”


My body tightened at the husky way she said my name. The knot between my legs pulsed under her piercing stare. I had no idea how, or even why she managed to get under my skin, but God, I wanted her.


“I’m not a pervert or anything.”


“I know you’re not.” She slid a chain of small red flowers into the black mass of my hair.


“I just heard a noise. I guess my curiosity got the best of me.” I shifted on my seat. “I’m sorry—”


“Don’t be. I liked you watching.”


My nails dug into my knees as her hands moved down my throat. Her skin like satin—her touch, soft. She ran her fingertips over the top of my breasts.


“I would have asked you to join us, if you hadn’t run.” Her gaze caught mine again while she slid her hand inside my skin-tone bra. “Will you run now, or will you do what we both know you want to do?”



~ * ~

** Competition is over! **

Interested in winning your very own copy of "On the Rocks?" All you have to do to be in with a chance is leave a comment to this post. Yes, it's that simple. Leave a comment - with your email address so I can contact you if you win - and with the help of random.org I will pick a winner on November 24th. Good luck!



~ * ~

Don't forget to check out all the other Decadent Authors who will be giving away some amazing books and prizes!
List of participants can be found here:-  http://www.markofthestars.com/wp/?page_id=10037

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the hop, Elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the hop, Elizabeth!

    parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great cover. But the excerpt left me wondering if she runs or if she stays and does what they both want. It's that type of excerpt that leaves me wanting to get the book because it has piqued my interest.

    Thank you for being a part of this great hop.

    Lynn
    lareynolds0316@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Happy Holidays to you! Thanks for the awesome hop and giveaway! Best wishes and many blessings to you!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete