Wednesday 27 March 2013

Cranberry Blood has been nominated at TRR



So, you may have already seen the announcement on Facebook or over at Not Just A Stiff Upper Lip, but I thought that I would, naturally, announce it here - purposely a week later so I can spread out the awesome-ness.

Cranberry Blood has been nominated for Best Romance - Paranormal Romance (2012) by The Romance Reviews.


Too say I am over the moon is an understatement. I'm so freakin' honoured to have one of my books nominated, but for it to be Cranberry Blood, which you have heard me say on many occasions was the first book I wrote . . .  Well, I am ecstatic. It really means a lot to be nominated and I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has purchased either/ or both books in The Blood Series (She-Wolf and Cranberry Blood.) I do hope that you enjoyed reading them, are enjoying the series, and are looking forward to the next instalment. I know I am. :-)

Now, there are a lot of amazing authors and books nominated for Best Paranormal Romance, and it is super cool to be in the mix with such a talented bunch of individuals. If you would like to vote for Cranberry Blood - I'd like love you forever - which I will be eternally thankful for, just click the link below. The paranormal category is the third list from the bottom.

http://www.theromancereviews.com/bookvote.php

Thank you in advance for voting, and once again thank you for your support and for following my work. You're fabulous, every single one of you. :-D

I hope you have a lovely Easter! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment