EM: Welcome to My World, L. It is lovely to have you here today :-)
Firstly, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Thanks for having me over! I write erotic fantasy with a heavy dose of romance.
1. How long have you been writing for?
Since I was twelve, though at the time of course I didn’t write erotica! LOL!
2. Did you always know that you wanted to be a writer?
Pretty much since I was five.
3. What is your favourite genre to read? To write? And why?
Fantasy or sci-fi always with a bit of romance and erotica. I love the possibilities!
4. Who is your favourite author? Fave book? And why?
That’s tough! I’d have to say Jessica E. Subject and Kim Harrison. My fav book is currently An Unexpected Return by Jessica E. Subject.
5. How do you get your ideas?
From everything around me. Usually they start in history, culture, or legends.
6. In your opinion what is the hardest part of the writing process?
The first draft.
7. In your opinion what is the best part of the writing process?
The final edit and the feeling of accomplishment.
8. Are you a planner or a panster?
9. Do you prefer to concentrate on one story, or juggle a few?
I prefer to concentrate on one but all the stories fighting for dominance make it difficult.
10. Tell us about one of the most favourable scene you have written.
The first time Kyra and Grim finally abandon themselves to one another.
11. Out of all the characters you have created, who is your favourite and why?
I love Kyra’s fierce spirit.
12. If you could meet any fictional character, who would you meet and why?
Conan. Yum, do you really need to ask why? ;)
EM: I have to admit I have a major crush on Conan (Jason Mamoa) after seeing the new movie. He is just a whole lot of "Mmm."
Are you working on anything at the moment?
The third novel in the Valkyrie trilogy.
Do you have any current release?
I do! Valkyrie Slumbering, the first novel in the series just released.
My version of a short Blurb:
Steamy nights in ancient Iceland, a search for vengeance, and creatures from Midgard complicating the whole matter. Rich in Viking lore, this fantasy novella will appeal to those who enjoy romance, fantasy, and erotica.
Any upcoming releases?
The sequel, Valkyrie Awakening, releases this winter!
Where can readers find you on the internet?
Any advice you would like to give aspiring writers?
Don’t ever stop writing! Edit well and thorough because the competition is fierce and those you submit to expect the best. And, never stop learning and improving.
EM: Thank you so much for joining me!