Saturday 6 July 2013

Sinful Saturday . . . Creak!

Hey folks, I realize I've been very silent recently and most of the posts coming through are promoting fab new books from other authors. I want to apologize for my silence. It's not been done on purpose there's just a lot of stuff going on in my personal life, which means that writing has unfortunately been little difficult lately, but I'm still working my way through a new project, taking notes and making plans on the next book in The Blood Series, and I'm waiting to hear back in regards to two submissions. So, everything is also a little silent due to that, but I hope to have enough good news for an update asap.



I decided I would jump on in with the Sinful Saturday group. So, today I am sharing a teasing excerpt from my January release, "Creak," which is an erotic thriller. If you haven't already met Kacey and Taylor you are in for a treat. Enjoy!

~ * ~

Previous to this scene a drunk Kacey had let slip that Taylor's feelings toward Nikki are more serious than she thinks. Armed with that knowledge Nikki decides that it's time to test the limits of hers, Kacey's and Taylor's friendship, and give in to all their desires.

I pulled away and looked him dead in the eyes. "You've waited seven years. If it doesn't feel right kissing me, then you know keeping quiet was the right thing, and I know that we just had a crazy moment earlier. One kiss and we can stop being curious and just move on."
A small smile appeared as he arched an eyebrow at me. "You've been curious?"
Warmth blossomed in my cheeks. "Maybe."
Kacey chuckled. "I so fucking knew it."
I scowled at him. "Look, we’re adults, all right? I don't want us all falling out over this."
"What if it does feel right?"
"Well, there's only one way to find out."
I took a deep breath as Tyler cupped my face. My eyes fluttered shut as his mouth caught mine without hesitation. His tongue slipped against the seam of my lips and a small pop of heat hit the walls of my stomach. I pressed my hands to his chest, my nails sliding against the material of his T-shirt as I opened up to him.


Stop by next Saturday for the next 10 sentences. ;-P

~ * ~

Blurb:

"What happens in Silver Creek, stays in Silver Creek."

After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.

Along with three other friends they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek; the last thing any of them expected was to become lost and end up pulling in to a motel for the night.

The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner, but her discomfort is soon forgot as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.

A decision she quickly regrets when she discovers that their friend has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night. Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but quickly discovers that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.


Buy Links:
Secret Cravings Publishing: 
http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=514

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372973942&sr=1-7
Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372974037&sr=1-3

2 comments:

  1. Great excerpt! I love the "old flames" theme! His reaction made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

      All I'm going to say is wait till Kacey comes in to play. ;-P

      Delete