Saturday 3 August 2013

Sinful Saturday . . . Creak!


Following on from last weeks snippet, which you can read here. 

I opened my eyes and looked at Tyler, watching as he pulled his T-shirt off and revealed the lean muscles of his abdomen and arms. I reached up and cupped his jaw, idly running my thumb along his bottom lip while I lifted my left arm and wound it around the back of Kacey's head. I slid my fingers in to his mass of curls and pulled playfully. "Yes."

I angled my head to the side and offered my mouth to Kacey, who claimed it immediately. His tongue slipped against mine as he kissed me so deeply that I became breathless within mere seconds. His left hand released my breast and joined his other hand as he tangled the material of my cotton shorts around his fingers. He pulled away with a grin. He pressed his lips against my ear, his voice a sexy rasp that tickled my nerve endings. "We can't do much with you if you still have your clothes on, can we?"

Stop by next Saturday for a little taste of my upcoming release.

~ * ~

Blurb:

"What happens in Silver Creek, stays in Silver Creek."

After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.

Along with three other friends they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek; the last thing any of them expected was to become lost and end up pulling in to a motel for the night.

The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner, but her discomfort is soon forgot as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.

A decision she quickly regrets when she discovers that their friend has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night. Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but quickly discovers that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.


Buy Links:
Secret Cravings Publishing: 
http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=514

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372973942&sr=1-7
Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372974037&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment