Monday 23 September 2013

TRR Blog Hop Winner!



I just want to say a BIG thank you to everyone who took part in TRR's Fall into Romance Blog Hop. I hope you all had fun!

A winner has been chosen for the competition I held here on my page. With the help of Random.org I'm pleased to announce that the winner is . . . .

LhasaLuma

Congratulations! An email has been sent to you and your $10 Amazon Giftcard should follow shortly.

Thank you so much to everyone for stopping by. I hope you had fun. And don't forget to head on over to Amazon and get your free copies of "Wilted" The Witching Pen Novellas Sequel, and "The Witching Pen" which is the first book in this fab series. :-)


Ongoing Promotional Offer

The Witching Pen will be FREE to download from most stores until further notice. Please note that not all stores will price match.

Amazon – FREE
Amazon UK – FREE
Barnes & Noble – FREE
Kobo Books – FREE
Apple iTunes – FREE
Diesel eBooks – FREE
Sony eBookstore - FREE
Smashwords - FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment