Monday 4 November 2013

BTS Tours: The Swan Cove Murders by Donna Shields


Author Name: Donna Shields
Title: The Swan Cove Murders
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Release Date: ?????

Publisher: Soul Mate Publishing: http://www.soulmatepublishing.com
Content Rating: Between a 3 and 4. Two sex scenes with detail. Nothing is left to the imagination.
Word and Page Counts: 72 pages, approximately ????? words

Blurbs

As if the violent murder of Lena Dixon’s fiancĂ© hadn’t been bad enough, now his brother, Nicholas Hunter, is court ordered to live with her for the next thirty days. And to top it off, the murderer’s ghost is asserting his innocence and refuses to leave until Lena and Nicholas prove it.

The skeptic in Nicholas believes Lena has lost her mind until he witnesses some unexplainable events and is forced to believe in her psychic abilities and his heart’s desire.

As their sexual chemistry heats up, so do their guilt levels. Can they make their newfound relationship work, or will it be too late when the real killer comes calling for her?

Links:





~ * ~

Excerpts

The door slowly opened, and she slid through the slim opening. The purple smudges under her beautiful hazel eyes spoke volumes to him, crushing his heart. Be strong.

“What do you want? The sheriff already delivered the papers.” The glare radiating from her hazel eyes spoke of wanting to set him on fire, burning him alive. She’d been crying.

“I know.”

She crossed her arms over her chest. “Well, you also know Earl left me the house.”

“A small technicality which will be fixed the day after tomorrow in court.”

She sighed. “Then what do you want today of all days?”

“I would like to get into my attic.” When she didn’t answer, he smiled. “Please.”

Suspicion crept into the fiery gaze. “Why should I let you?”

“I have a key. I can come and go anytime I please.” Vixen. “I thought I’d be nice and ask, before forcing my way in.”

“You certainly aren’t winning me over.”

He put his hands together as if in prayer. “Please. I just need the trunk.” His and Earl’s trunk. After the funeral, Lena had insisted Nicholas take the treasure trove with him, but the memories inside had been too much to handle at the time.

Her swollen eyes softened a little. “Well...” She pushed open the door and waved him in.

He made his way through the foyer, pausing when he spotted the family photos hanging on the wall. “I see you haven’t changed anything.” He hadn’t been inside the house since Earl’s death.

“Why would I?”

His eyes caught the flower arrangement on the side table near the staircase along with the card sticking up in the middle. “Secret admirer?”

Her face flushed. “How about none of your business? Do you want time with the trunk or what?”

~ * ~

WIP:

Book #2 in her new paranormal romance series.

~ * ~

Bio:


I live in the beautiful upstate of South Carolina with my husband, our children, and some great haunts. Besides being a busy bee with my writing, I'm a Mom, a Grandmom, a co-owner of a motorcycle shop and an avid reader. And we love traveling to Mexico and Jamaica.

I have two books published with Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders, a paranormal romantic suspense, and Secrets of Jenkins Bridge, a romantic suspense. I like writing about things that go bump in the night and finding a new twist to include in my stories. 

~ * ~

Tour Schedule:

1) October 29 - JBDR - Guest Post
2) October 31 - LBAS - Review and Spotlight
3) November 1 - OBLO - Review and Promo
4) November 3 - WICSR - Guest Post
5) November 4 - MW - Spotlight
6) November 6 - GH - Review
7) November 9 - SBR - Review
8) November 10 - RMR - Review
9) November 11  - DM - Interview

~ * ~

Giveaway

Free PDF Copy of The Swan Cove Murders and a $15 gift card.

2 comments: