Sunday 20 April 2014

Sexy Snippets . . . Creak!


Hey folks! Sorry for my absence last Sunday, I had a big family occasion to attend out of town, but I'm back and we're continuing from where we left off two Sundays ago.

Oh, and in case you missed it here's the link to Kacey's interview, which I reposted at NJASUL Monday before last. The guy makes me laugh. If you get a chance to read it I'm sure you will quickly understand why I love him so much. ;-P

Enjoy!

~ * ~

It really didn't help that Kacey looked one hell of a tempting package, the type of guy that you wanted to do nasty things to in exchange for finding out what that wicked glint in his eyes was all about. Or the fact that Tyler had the whole dark hair and dark bottomless eyes going for him. Not to mention the broody "I will take my time and then hold you all night long" appeal. But as tempting as the thought of being crazy with the two guys I trusted most in the world seemed —and sweet merciful Jesus, the urge to throw caution to the wind got stronger with each year that went by—I really didn't want to lose my best friends. 
 I placed my hands on my hips and looked past him. "And what's your excuse?" 

Tyler's slender lips curved as he slipped through the open window. "We've been using your window as our front door for fifteen years. Old habits are hard to break."

~ * ~


Blurb:

What happens in Silver Creek, stays in Silver Creek.

After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.

Along with three other friends they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek; the last thing any of them expected was to become lost and end up pulling in to a motel for the night.

The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner, but her discomfort is soon forgot as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.

A decision she quickly regrets when she discovers that their friend has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night. Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but quickly discovers that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.


~ * ~

Don't forget to check out the other authors who participate in Sundays Sexy Snippets . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment