Sunday 15 June 2014

Sexy Snippets; Stepping Stones



This Tuesday marks the official release of my sweet contemporary romance, Stepping Stones. The book is already available to purchase on the publishers homepage should you wish to grab yourself a copy today.


Otherwise the release tour kicks off tomorrow, Monday 16th June and will run all the way until Wednesday 2nd July. There is a tour-wide giveaway. I will be giving away 2x copies of Stepping Stones as well as 2x Swag Packs. (See below.) 


So, if you're interested in bagging yourself some goodies, or learning all the details about how I came up with the story and a ton of other stuff, please feel free to stop by at any of the above author blogs and say hey. : )

Otherwise, we're continuing from last weeks snippet, which you can read here. Enjoy!


~ * ~

Reluctantly, I let go of the pew and continued forward, my head held high and gaze fixed on the wall behind him.
I clenched my shaking hands. My chest burned. I couldn't breathe, couldn't remember how. Heat spread under my skin. This had to be Hell. Well, my Hell, and funnily enough it was in a church, surrounded by people I -- either do or did -- love.
"You okay, Mags?" Edward nudged me when I stopped beside him.
Gulping back the sob wanting to break from my throat, I forced a smile. "You know me, I like to make a big entrance."
"Okay, this is hot it's going to go."
A shudder went down my spine at the sweet familiarity of William's voice. It had always been like cream and silk, smooth and tempting, too sinful for a vicar. A person couldn't help but take comfort in his gentle, masculine purr.

~ * ~

Stepping Stones
(Sweet Contemporary Romance)
by Elizabeth Morgan

Blurb:

There's nothing like a wedding to bring the family together ....

If not for her baby sister's impending marriage, Margaret West would never return home. But after six long years, she finds herself a maid of honor who must answer to the people she left behind.

If her parents' interrogation doesn't drive her to drink, facing her foster brother, Adrian, just might. To make matters worse, her ex-fiancé is the vicar who will conduct her sister's ceremony.

Everyone demands to know why she ran off. But the more time she spends at home, the more Margaret realizes even she doesn't know the real reason.

Already on sale at Decadent Publishing: http://www.decadentpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=951&osCsid=e5tuj4qpo6eg18p20p3c0d5ms3

Releasing at all other retailers on June 17th!


 ~ * ~

Don't forget to check out the other authors who participate in Sundays Sexy Snippets . . . .

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous snippet, Elizabeth, and Happy Release Day! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snippet and congrats for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the snippet, but I find it really hard to read the font and size of font. ( old age creeping in)
    Congratulations on your release

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the snippet. Lol well, I will make the font a bit bigger just in case anyone else has trouble reading it.
      Thank you, Raven. :)

      Delete
  4. You really have a way with words. That was beautiful. Will be looking out for this book. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* Why thank you J.P. That's very kind of you to say. I'm glad you enjoyed the snippet. :) xx

      Delete