Sunday 9 November 2014

Sexy Snippets: Creak


It's freezing. The temperature sure has dropped this last week. Needless to say Winter is here and I have to start getting my butt in gear with buying Christmas presents. There's only six weeks till Christmas, can you believe that?

Well, I know Halloween was last week and we are heading into the festive season, but I thought I would share a snippet from my skin crawling ménage horror Creak. It might not be a seasonal story, but it's sure to give you chills, and Kay and Ty will definitely warm you up. ; -)

~ * ~

I tipped the plastic back, but no matter how hard I shook the flimsy cup no liquid came out. "My drink has gone." I looked across the room at Tyler and Kacey who sat with their backs against the wall.
Kacey lifted the bottle of Jack Daniels up and shook it. The final quarter of amber liquid splashed against its glass walls and a predatory smile emerged on his face.
"You want it, come and get it, baby girl." His response was husky and a little drawled. I couldn’t help but think if he used that tone during sex. The thought made my panties damp.

I looked down at Jayne who lay on her side. She wiggled her eyebrows at me and started laughing while kicking my side with her red painted toes.

~ * ~


Blurb:

What happens in Silver Creek, stays in Silver Creek.

After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.

Along with three other friends they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek; the last thing any of them expected was to become lost and end up pulling in to a motel for the night.

The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner, but her discomfort is soon forgot as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.

A decision she quickly regrets when she discovers that their friend has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night. Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but quickly discovers that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.

Buy Links:
Secret Cravings Publishing: 
http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=514
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360106481&sr=1-8&keywords=elizabeth+morgan
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1_P7HA


~ * ~

Don't forget to check out the other authors who participate in Sundays Sexy Snippets . . . .

4 comments: