Sunday 16 November 2014

Sexy Snippets: Creak



Well, this week didn't go as I expected. I had figured it would be my usual type of week where progress was to be made with my current WIP, but no, a hole formed in my Bathroom ceiling, which was caused by water resting upon it and eating away at the material, which only occured because there has been a leak in my roof for lord knows how long. Needless to say, stress has been my friend this week, but everything is on the road to being sorted. So hopefully I can relax a little this week and get on with my plans. We shall soon see.

Anyway, we are continuing from where we left off last week with my erotic horror, Creak. You can check out last weeks snippet here. Enjoy!

~ * ~

I tried my best to scowl at her before throwing such a look at Kacey. "No way, I know what you do to drunken females."
"You want me though, just admit it." He replied with a crooked grin. "I could have your world spinning faster than Jack and Diet Coke and you know it."
I snorted a laugh. "I know nothing." I crossed my legs and clenched my thighs as the alcohol fueled ache in my core began to pulse. My nipples tightened under his heavy gaze, and I had to fight the urge to squirm on the spot. Pulling my attention from him, I looked over at Tyler and pouted. "My drink's gone and Kay's being a dick."
A grin curved his lips and a shiver ran down my spine. Kacey grinning looked sexy, but there was something toe curling about Tyler mirroring such a smile.

God I need to stop drinking, and like, right now.

~ * ~


Blurb:

What happens in Silver Creek, stays in Silver Creek.

After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.

Along with three other friends they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek; the last thing any of them expected was to become lost and end up pulling in to a motel for the night.

The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner, but her discomfort is soon forgot as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.

A decision she quickly regrets when she discovers that their friend has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night. Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but quickly discovers that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.

Buy Links:
Secret Cravings Publishing: 
http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=514
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360106481&sr=1-8&keywords=elizabeth+morgan
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1_P7HA


~ * ~

Don't forget to check out the other authors who participate in Sundays Sexy Snippets . . . .

10 comments:

  1. Oh hello! This had my toes curling as well...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I'd say she's caught. Great snippet, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just something about a sexy grin... great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love me a good smile, but grins *fans self* oh yes, a sexy grin is magical. Thanks, Elyzabeth. :)

      Delete
  4. She needs to just give in, lol. It's inevitable, surely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want to read more! Things were just getting interesting. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three more days and you can find out what happens next. ;)

      Delete