Sunday 21 December 2014

Sexy Snippets: Creak


I missed last weeks Sexy Snippets.... I suck, I know. The reason was because I was actually visiting family up North. I had to haul a suitcase of presents on a train - I don't drive and at moments such as those I can see the appeal of learning - to my brothers house, and then get ready to go out and celebrate my sisters 30th. I got very drunk, but I had a good time. I also got to go have coffee with my bestie who I miss tons, and then I had to repack my suitcase with presents to bring home with me lol it was a good weekend though.

So, that is why I missed last week, and I have a good feeling I will be missing next weeks because there is a huge chance I may miss the sign-ups. I'm going to be really busy and from Wednesday morning to Friday night - so Christmas Eve to Boxing Day - I wont be online as I plan to be drinking, eating, watching cheesy movies, and basically making merry with the family. So in the good chance that I miss this next weeks sign-ups, which means that I will miss the last Sexy Snippets of 2014 - I'm sorry - I am giving you an extra long snippet to finish up with Creak. (I hope I will be forgiven for this).

Enjoy! And if I get no other chance to say it I hope you have an amazing Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

~ * ~

"Or maybe I just think there are moments for such conversations." Tyler snapped. His gaze pinned Kacey to the opposite wall as he handed me my refill.
"She's not with James any more, so what the fuck is the deal, man?"
"The deal is, she's upset about what he did and she needs time."
"In other words you're avoiding telling her. Surprise fucking surprise."
"It's got nothing to do with you."
"It has everything to do with me, especially when I've had to put up with you doing gooey eyes at her for the last seven fucking years."
"What, and you think now is a good time to tell her? Now, when she is drunk? You think this is how I wanted to fucking tell her?" Tyler put the bottle on the floor and smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Oh wait, who the fuck am I talking to? The guy who prefers to fuck every female he has an actual friendship with, and if they're drunk, bonus."
"At least I'm not a chicken shit. I don't think you had any intention of telling her."
I slammed my cup on the floor, ignoring the liquid spilling on to my hand. "How about we just stop pretending that I'm not in the fucking room, huh? Would that be okay for a minute?" Gripping the side of the bed, I pushed myself to my feet and looked at Kacey. "You're a dick, and I hope you genuinely know that, and you…"I looked at Tyler."I don't even know what to say."

~ * ~


Blurb:

What happens in Silver Creek, stays in Silver Creek.

After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.

Along with three other friends they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek; the last thing any of them expected was to become lost and end up pulling in to a motel for the night.

The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner, but her discomfort is soon forgot as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.

A decision she quickly regrets when she discovers that their friend has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night. Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but quickly discovers that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.

Buy Links:
Secret Cravings Publishing: 
http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=514
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360106481&sr=1-8&keywords=elizabeth+morgan
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1_P7HA


~ * ~

Don't forget to check out the other authors who participate in Sundays Sexy Snippets . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Fab snippet, Elizabeth. If we don't see you next week, I'll know why. Have a great Christmas and New Year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the snippet. Thanks, Doris. I hope you and your family have a brilliant Christmas and a very happy New Year xx

      Delete