Saturday 12 September 2015

VOTE for the Blood Series!



Both She-Wolf and Cranberry Blood are up for nomination in the TRR Readers' Choice Awards - Winter 2015.

She-Wolf - Erotic Romance: Paranormal Romance
http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=15089

Cranberry Blood - Urban Fantasy
http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=15090

Both books need 50 votes each to make it to the final round. I'm totally up for bribing you all in the form of... well, whatever you might like. A particular scene from one of the books done from another characters POV. Perhaps a short story on any of the characters from the series. An exclusive look at one of the Brendan/Heather scenes from Blood Book 2. Whatever you want. All you have to do is make a suggestion in the comments or PM me, and if one of the books makes it through to the final round I will write the winning suggestion. If both books make it then I will write the top two suggestions. (I will naturally put all suggestions to a vote.)

I will gladly do that to celebrate, but on a serious note; your votes would be most appreciate, but only vote if you feel the book(s) are worthy of a vote. Knowing that you enjoyed the books is more rewarding and meaningful to me than anything else. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment