Wednesday 13 January 2016

RBTL Tours: Six by Lissa Jay


Title: Six 

Author: Lissa Jay
Series: Company of Sinners (#2)
Genre: Romance/Erotic/MC
Release Date: Dec 17 2015
Edition/Formats: eBook & Print


Blurb/Synopsis:

A chance encounter with Chloe, aka 'Nina', an erotic dancer at The Fox Hub, leaves Six, VP of Company of Sinners MC, wanting more. The passion that sparks between them is electrifying but their relationship, while hot and insatiable is also dangerous.

If Six lets Chloe into his heart it could cost her life. If he doesn't it could send her into the arms of another man.


Book Links:
Amazon



~ * ~


Excerpt:

His eyes widened and a huge grin appeared on his face. “No kidding? Chloe dancer, huh?” He wagged a finger at me as if something had just slotted into place in his mind. “There's a song by Mother Love Bone about you.”
The handsome smile that had spread across his face was infectious and sent tingles down my spine. I was even more curious. “Really? I've never heard it. And it's Chloe Meyer actually.”
He held his hand out and I took it. “Six Navarro. Good to meet you...officially that is. You should check the song out. Every time I listen to it from now it'll remind me of you.”
God, could he get any sweeter?
He cleared his throat and ran his hands through his scruffy hair and I guessed if the lights in the parking lot were brighter I would have seen him blushing.
He gestured to the car I was sitting on. “Anyway, can I give you a ride home?”
I turned around and glanced at the sleek black car and then back to him with raised brows. “This is you? I thought you guys rode motorcycles.”
“Yeah we do. But I like cars too. Sue me.” He shrugged.

~ * ~

Author Information:


Author of Amazon bestselling novel Bad Company.
Lissa began her writing career in 2012 in the contemporary romance genre under her own name.
The Scotland based author has loved dipping her toe into other genres and writing erotic romance under this pen name is her latest venture.


~ * ~

Other Books by Lissa Jay

Company of Sinners Series
Six (2)

2 comments: