Monday 4 September 2017

Update & weekly fun

Hey everyone :)
It's been a while since I dropped in and gave y'all and update.

Cross My Heart (Blood Book 1.5) is still a work in progress.... a slow one, but still coming along. You can find updates and teasers etc for it on the Blood Series Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheBloodSeries/

Truth or Dare? my short erotic romance is still with my editor so once I get it back it will be going straight up for sale. The story hasn't changed but it has a new cover and it will be available at a lower price. For more details: http://www.e-morgan.com/truth-or-dare.html

Now as you may have guests by the above writing is still a slow process for me at the moment due to my fay job being time consuming - and often exhausting - and I have become a bit of a ghost lately; only coming on to social media to promote other authors work. So knowing this, and wanting to be more present online I came up with a plan to do something every day of the week which means that a) you can ask me questions, b) i'm writing and sharing it with you, and c) you know I havent dropped off the face of the earth.

So starting from today you will start to see the following graphics, on here and on FB etc below each photo you will find an explanation.


Q&A Opportunity: Ask me anything.

Yes, I mean it. You can ask me anything to do with... published books, WIP, writing in general, or personal questions. In saying that though I will draw the line if a) I feel that an answer will spoil upcoming books, or b) if you ask me something too personal.


I will share a teaser from Work in Progress' only.
So it will be teasers from all unpublished manuscripts. Nothing from already published books.


Give me a sentence; it can be dialogue or any form of description... the deadline will be midnight. All comments before midnight I will take them away and write a small story - about a paragraph - using all your comments and I will post the completed story on Saturday for "Saturday Snip."

So you can be as crazy as you want....
"Is that donkey wearing a tiara?"

If you write that in the comments before midnight it will go into the story. Have fun with this.


Discussion Opportunity

What genre would you like to see more of; what creatures etc?
This can be in general or what you would like to see me write about.

What type of stories do you enjoy? What's your favourite genre? What books would you like to see made in to TV series or films... or which ones weren't you happy about?

Yet again, doesn't have to be to do with myself or my books. This is just an opportunity to discuss books and why we love them so much.


Self explanatory. Fridays will be dedicated to author friends and their amazing books.


Saturday snip is the short story I will have created using all your suggested dialogue or description etc from this weeks Wildcard Wednesday. (See above.)

I will aim to have this posted by midnight each Saturday.


Sexy Snippets are seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, brought to you every Sunday but a handful of authors.

You can read more about that here:  http://sexysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/

So there you have it; that is the plan moving forward. So when you see any of those images be it on here or facebook, twitter etc. do stop by and participate in the fun.

So as it's Monday... feel free to ask me anything you like ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment