Sunday 10 October 2010

Pick the name of my Cyberpunk couple

Today: I used a lawn mower! That sounds very sad and unimportant and no doubt everyone can use them but I have never used one before and the funny thing is, I actually enjoyed mowing the lawn. I'm not green thumbed. I end up killing plants, but the back yard was starting to become a tad over grown so it had to be done today. Needless to say I am now exhausted.


More to the point... As the headline of this thread says - help me pick the name of the hero and heroine of my new project. I picked my 3 fave names for both and made two polls (on the left of this thread) all you have to do is pick the ones you like the most, because I can't decide.

Hope you've all had a great weekend. I'm away for four days so Fridays snippet is going to be a little late, but do not worry it shall go up.

And as an added note, I just wanted to ask if there is anything in particular you would like to see on my blog. Any topic... anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment