Wednesday 3 November 2010

Heroine Love: Eowyn


Miranda Otto as Eowyn in 'The Lord of the Rings'
 I liked Eowyn straight away. She is passionate. Headstrong. Brave. She sneaks off to fight in 'Return of the King' and I love the fact that she is the one who kills the big bad ringwraiths.


Big bad: No man can defeat me.

Eowyn: I am no man!

(It goes something like that.)

Best line ever! I cheered, reading the book and watching the film. I loved it! It was her big moment.

And I also loved that even though she was heartbroken over Aragorn... the way her and Faramir met is sooooo cute. I just wished they would have put it in the film. All we get is a quick look at them two standing and smiling at each other. That wasn't enough for me. I wanted some romance for them damn it! But I still love Lord of the Rings. Tis totally awesome on sooooo many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment