Wednesday 24 November 2010

Heroine Love: Tamina


Gemma Arterton as Tamina in
'Prince of Persia'
 Dastan from Prince of Persia was the hero to kick start off this weekly tradition and now we are going back to the wicked film to talk about it's leading lady, Tamina.

I am a big Gemma fan. The lady seems to have appeared over night but I think she is brilliant. She is also in some very good films, ie, Clash of the Titans - which rocks!


I think the one reason I loved Tamina was because she was stubborn. Dangerously so, because she doesn't know when to shut up but it was amusing. I also love the fact that she is a fighter - not a great one, but she gets point for trying. And she sticks with her belief and faith and is willing to 'die' for them. Takes guts to do something like that. I think the moments and dialogue between her and Dastan are amusing. And just for fun I have to mention once more that Dastan (who is played by Jake Gyll.) is extrememly HOT.... (swoons)

So yes, if you haven't seen the Prince of Persia film do so. It's funny, colourful and the story is cool and interesting and... Dastan... (drools)

No comments:

Post a Comment