Wednesday 29 December 2010

Heroine Love: Claudia

Kirsten Dunst as Claudia in 'Interview with a Vampire.'
I have never really been a huge Kirsten Dunst fan, but I thought she was amazing as Claudia in Interview with a Vampire. Which is one of those films I can watch over and over again.

Technically she is the heroine of the story, but only in the sense that she is the leading female. And a very sadistic one at that, but then if you continued to mature into an adult and you still had the body of a child... Well, I guess any woman would be a bit of a spoilt bitch. But in saying that she is sadictic through the entire film, which is why you have to love her! She pulls it off so well. Face of an angel. Yet she is cynical, blunt and evil.

And look at her hair. I want it, it's so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment