Friday 21 January 2011

Hero Love: Tallahassee


Woody Harrelson as Tallahassee in 'Zombieland'.
 I bought Zombieland as a christmas present for someone, but he already had it. So I kept it. Ha. I have wanted to see it since it came out so it made sense to keep it.

I like zombie films, but I LOVE zombie comedies, and Zombieland was a whole lot of funny. I laughed. I laughed a lot.

Why was there so much laughing - all the characters were funny, including the awesome Bill Murray - but it was all because of this man here. Tallahassee, played by the brilliant Woody Harrelson.


He is just nuts. I mean he is wearing a leather snake skinned jacket towards the end of the film. Leather snake skin. Sheer madness, AND it looks good on him.


 He spends the entire film swearing at imaginary twinkies, which he is constantly on a hunt for, while killing zombies. He's hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at him. And he uses the word 'Man-which'. A man sandwhich. Genius. I don't know why but it is. He's a brilliant hero for that reason alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment