Thursday 3 March 2011

Hero Love: Batman


Christian Bale as Batman in 'Batman Begins'.
 Technically I should have made yesterdays post a heroine love post to Batgirl since I did mention her. (Turns back time and adds a Batgirl picture to yesterdays post.)


Is it the leather? The change in voice Bruce puts on when he is in the leather? Is it the handy little gadgets, or the batmobile? I have no idea, but damn is there something hot about the secret billionaire, leather clad vigilante.

I have seen every single one of the Baman films, and I have to say, being a huge Tim Burton fan I do prefer the original two with Michael Keaton. I read that he got a lot of stick for being cast as Batman, but I, personally, thought he was an amazing Batman. My fave by far.

So, whose your fave batman? Or any male lead that happens to wear a nice amount of leather?

No comments:

Post a Comment