Wednesday 2 March 2011

Heroine Love: Batgirl


Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl
in 'Batman & Robin'.

Edit: Decided to add a pic & turn this into a semi Heroine Love post.

I should be posting a heroine love post today, but due to the three types of painkillers I am on, and the fact that I am slightly tired to the point I can't even think of a heroine... I shall be handing the love to you.


Who is your fave heroine? Film, movie, TV series. Which female lead do you love?

I know for a fact that after the Batman and Robin movie I soooo wanted to be Batgirl. I know. I'm a geek, but I did. I really did. I doubted I would have been able to pull off the leather, but man did I find her cool. This is what happens when you spend your weekend with your brother and father, their votes beat yours on movies and programmes, which means you watch all the comicbook cartoons and films. I can also tell you that I wanted to be Black cat from spiderman, Rogue from Xmen... Oh, and I even wanted to be supergirl after I watched the movie, because before that I had always wanted to be Lois Lane lol Unfortunatley I can't blame any of this on my current medication, these were my past dreams... To be a kick-ass heroine lol

And yes, depite the exhaustion and meds, the op went fine. My throat is hurting, but I am good : )

No comments:

Post a Comment