Friday 6 May 2011

Razel Dazzle on sale!

Where has the time gone?? Razel Dazzle is out!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! *Calms self* This is my debut release. It's a contemporary twist on a fairytale, I think you will be able to guess which one : ) I'm very excited, and nervous right now, but it is a feeling I will have to get use to since I signed the contract for She-Wolf this week! But I shall squeak about that on another day.

So, the only thing left to say is... I hope you enjoy it!


Razel Dazzle

(Urban Fantasy)

Available in ebook format from: Cobblestone Press

Famous for her long, golden hair and beaming smile, Razel is the hottest model in town. And although most women would die to break into this career, Razel's life is limited by rules. None of which bothered her until she meets Matthew Prince, a new photographer in the business.

Razel refuses to let her mother/agent strict rules stop her from spending one night with the man of her desires. But she quickly discovers that one night with Matthew isn't enough, and being with him is something she definitely wants in life.

But how will she break the tight restraints of her wicked mother?

Length: Novella| Content: Erotic Romance.
This title contains explicit language and graphic sex.


Oh, and the current Razel snip is staying up on the friday snip page for another week, just to give y'all a peak at what the book is like. *Hides from all the things being thrown* Nice snip of something new next friday, I promise my pretties. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Downloaded it after work on Sat and read it. I don't read a lot of straight romance books, I'm more PNR or UF. That being said I liked the story, and the different take on Rapuzel (I laugh cause I just saw Tangled last weekend). I think its a great start and am so happy that you have a contract for your other stories and I am looking forward to seeing you progress as a writer. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and believe me I have lots planned. A little bit of everything actually :P But I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

    Hehe I really want to see Tangled. It looks awesome, def on my to watch list.

    ReplyDelete