Saturday 30 July 2011

Message from Owen

Hey folks, been a while since I've spoken to you all. I apologize for that, the Packs been a little busy.

Anyway, as Elizabeth has mentioned, she, Clare and myself will be over at the Noble Romance July Release Party, which kicks off in under an hour. (6pm UK - 1PM Eastern time.)

All three of us would love if you could come and hang with us. I promised Elizabeth I would answer any questions you have for me - even if they are the naughty type *winks* - so please take the opportunity to dig for dirt. Clare, and Elizabeth will of course happily answer your questions also, but lets face it, you really all want to talk to me!

*Dazzling smile*

Any way, there are so awesome authors hanging out over at the party, talking about their July releases. There are prizes to be won, and Noble Publishing will also be giving away 2 $10 gift certificates each hour. The best bit - besides from hanging with me - is that all the attendees will have their name entered into a draw for a kindle. That ain't bad now, is it? Those are quite interesting devices. Well, the winner for that will be announced on sunday.

Elizabeth is giving away ten signed coverflats of our delicious She-Wolf cover. How fine do we look on that baby? Fine indeed. Plus she is giving away one copy of the ebook.

So, if you have the time and want to be nosey, and win some goodies, come on over and say hey. We wont bite... hard! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment