Wednesday 2 November 2011

Halloween Blog Hop Winners!

First of all, I want to say another big THANK YOU to everyone who swung by and hung out with me and all the awesome authors who have stopped by this week. I hope you all had fun! And I hope you all had an awesome Halloween!

Now, for the winners of the Halloween Blog Hop! With a little help from Random.org, the winners for each day are as follows...


Day 1 - Signed She-Wolf cover flats & winged mobile charms

Andrea
Nay Nay
Jennifer
Shadow_Kohler 

Day 2 - A copy of Razel Dazzle

Julianne 

Day 3 - A copy of The Collector

Amelia James

Day 4 - A copy of She-Wolf

Jessica

Congratulations to you all! You should all have emails waiting in your inbox for you! : )


Now, I'm sure you have noticed that the background is different once again, but I thought it would be nice to have some fireworks as it is bonfire night this Saturday. I think fireworks are soooo pretty.

These last 8 days have been hopping, and it has been soooo much fun, but I am now going to take a couple days to sit down and play with my - slow going - new project(s). I have neglecting my new characters, and they really aren't to impressed with me at the moment. *Is going to get her butt kicked.* So, I'm not disappearing, but if things seem suddenly quite around here, that's why. But, you got eight days worth of juicy posts below this one, so if you haven't had a chance to read what is going on in some of these authors brains... what are you waiting for? : )

But, please do check back later - since it is 1am at the moment - as I have the lovely Kelly Lee stopping by to play a wicked game of 20 questions with me. And she will be telling us all about her new release "Murdering Eve," which won the 2011 Readers Favorite award in the Romance/Fantasy-SciFi category. And if that isn't cool enough, then the fact that it is packed full of juicy Greek Mythology... *Salivates* Damn, it's on my too buy list. I love me some Greek Gods ; P

No comments:

Post a Comment