Friday 9 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas Wish List!

Looking for something new too read this Christmas? Or perhaps you're looking for a sizzling romance to give as a gift too a friend?

Well, look no further folks!


From 12th to the 23rd of December, I will be featuring books that will warm you up this Christmas time, or would make a scorching present for friends or family members!!

12 different titles put forward by authors along with 4 fab reasons on why their books should be under your virtual Christmas tree.

Along with my pimping of fellow authors, I will be putting up two categories of my own: "Recommended," and "On my personal wish list." That's right, I will be listing 12 of my delicious must reads from 2011 as well as 12 books I want! Want! WANT! To kick start my 2012.

All in all that is 36 books across 12 days that will hopefully give you lots of fabulous present ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment