Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Blog Hop!

The lovely Drea Becraft is hosting another Blog Hop. A ton of amazing authors participating, all of who are giving a way some awesome prizes! Including me!

I will be giving a way one copy of each of my books across the 3 days. All you have to do too be in with a chance of winning any of them is leave a comment. Nice and easy :-D

December 16th - I'm giving a way a copy of Razel Dazzle

December 17th - I'm giving a way a copy of She-Wolf (The Blood Series Prequel)

December 18th - I'm giving a way a copy of The Collector (Book 1 in The Overseers series)

The 12 days of Christmas Wish List will be taking place at the same time, but the Blog Hop posts will have the banner (as seen above) in them. So you will know what's going on : D

For more information on the Hop, and a list of the participating authors, just click... here.

No comments:

Post a Comment