Monday 17 September 2012

BBPR & GB Blog Hop Winners!

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by these last four days and took a moment to leave a comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed the excerpts, and yes the necklace is awesome. Ashlynn Chase did an amazing job creating it! She has her own Etsy shop where she creates and sells her lovely jewellery should anyone want to check it out! - http://www.etsy.com/shop/AshlynsImagination

The Blog Hop has ended and I am happy to say that with the help of Random.Org we have two winners.

The winner of Swag number one is . . . Carin!

The winner of Swag number two is . . . Natasha!

Congratulations to you both! :-D You should both have emails waiting in your inbox for you at some point this morning. If you don't have an email off me by the end of today, then please email me at - Elizabeth-Morgan@hotmail.co.uk

Once again, thank you to everyone for stopping by. I hope to hear from you again! Have a lovely Monday! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment