Wednesday 7 November 2012

Wednesday Briefs: Truth or Dare?



I recently joined a flash fiction group. The idea intrigued me and I thought that having a goal to post something every Wednesday might help me get into the habit of writing. I may have mentioned it in my update post a couple of days ago, but for the last two weeks I have been playing catch-up. And guess what? I'm still playing. 

I'm nowhere freaking near to being caught up with everything, which means all my WIP have gone on hold at the moment. Sucks, but it needs to be done.

Anyway, I decided that one of the prompts for this week would work well with one of my smaller WIP's. Hey, I figured if I can't work on anything I might as well link my flash fiction challenged or 1k a week into it, and then at least one project is slowly getting done.

So, the prompt I chose for this weeks flash is: "When was the last time you....?" You will have to see if you can find it. 

I would like to mention that this bit of writing is rough and unedited as I haven't had the time to pad it out or polish it. This is the start of my WIP, "Truth or Dare?" it will be a short contemporary erotic. I will either keep writing it for flash fiction Wednesday  or alternate each week, but once the story is complete and padded out to my satisfaction, and then edited, I plan to submit it.

So, I hope you enjoy!

~ * ~

Truth or Dare?

“Bye. Thanks for coming,” I said for the hundredth time. Closing the door, I wandered back into the living room and collapsed onto my purple sofa. “I have no idea who half of those people were.”

“That would make two of us.” Kathy laughed and cuddled up to Benjamin. “At the least the house warming was a success.”

“Yeah, I can see that.” My gaze wandered around my living room noting the empty paper cups and bottles hogging every available surface. “I so cannot be bothered to tidy this place up.”

Kathy shrugged one shoulder. “Do it in the morning.”

That idea was fine by me. All I wanted to do was crawl in to bed and pass out. It had been a dumb idea to hold a house-warming party. Well, an apartment warming party. My place had been packed the last three hours, mainly by my new and seriously nosey neighbours, who had no doubt had a good snoop round.

My brow furrowed as I heard the toilet being flushed. “Oh god, please don’t tell me I have to get rid of another one?”

Benjamin barked a laugh. His messy brown hair fell over his eyes. “It’s only Trey.”

I shot him an aggravated look. “Oh, even better, I know have to get your ass of a brother out of my apartment.”

Kathy shook her head, causing her blonde curls to bounce. “What’s the deal with you two?”

“She secretly wants me.”

Trey’s alto voice vibrated down my spine as he stopped behind me.

I snorted. “In your dreams.”

“No, baby, in my fantasies.” I felt his breath on my neck as he leaned down and placed his lips to my ear. “And In my fantasies you want me, real bad.”

I wasn’t sure if it was his words or the simple warmth of his breath, but goosebumps broke on my skin, and I had to fight to contain a shudder.

“Don’t make me sick.” I forced the words out. Scowling as his deep chuckle replied.

“Everyone gone?” he asked, walking round the sofa and into my line of view.

“Well, you’re still here, so obviously not.”

He shot me his killer grin and part of me wanted to melt. “You say the sweetest things, sugar lips.”

Irritated clawed down my spine at the idiotic pet name he had gifted me. I flipped him off, and moved my attention back to Kathy and Ben, before I did something idiotic like smile back.

I didn’t know what it was about Trey, well, that was a lie he was pig-headed and obnoxious and I loathed him on so many levels. Not that those simple facts stopped moisture flooding my panties every time he turned his wicked attention on me.

God, I hated the effect he had on my body.

“Well, if it’s just the four of us finally, I think it’s about time I gave Danny her house warming gift.”

“I’d say “how sweet,” but knowing you this is probably going to be something that will end up in my bin.”
Trey walked over to my TV cabinet and reached behind the television. “Fine by me; as long as we drink it first.” Twisting, he turned with a bottle of tequila in his grasp.

“Way to go bro.” Benjamin saluted him with his beer.

I cocked an eyebrow at him. “I think that’s more a present for you than me.”

“How about it’s a present for all of us.” He walked to the coffee table and placed the bottle down. “I thought it would be a good idea if we christened your new place.” Suggestion flooded his dark eyes as he fell back into the armchair. It took every ounce of sanity I had no to squirm under his piercing gaze.

“What with vomit?”

“I was thinking more along the lines of a little tequila fuelled truth or dare.”

Kathy giggled. “Oh, that sounds fun.”

“What are we fourteen year olds?” I glanced between them all.

“What’s a matter, Danny, afraid you’re going to have to do something you might like?” His lips twitched. His gaze latched with mine.

My stomach flipped. Every fibre in my body told me this was a bad idea, but no way was I going to let this jerk-off laugh at me over a stupid game and some alcohol.

“I ain’t afraid of anything.”

A slow smile crawled across his lips. “Prove it.”

“Fine.” I pushed myself up. ““I will go get the shot glasses and limes.”

“That’s my girl.”

“I’m not your girl.” I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a couple of limes from the fruit bowl. Grabbing a knife from the block I halved each lime and then again until they were in segments before throwing them in a nearby – semi-clean – bowl.

I wandered over to my glass cupboard, and reached up on tiptoes to find the cluster of tumblers. A large hand landed on my hip. Fingertips skimmed the hem of my jeans as solid muscle pressed me into the kitchen counter.
“Need any help?” Trey asked with amusement lighting his voice.

I had to fight off an involuntary shudder as the unwanted thought of him spreading my legs and fucking me right on the spot sent tingles to my clit. I bit off a growl of frustration.

“Not from you, I don’t.”

His husky laughter rumbled through my back. Soft lips pressed against my ear. “Why are you so stubborn?”
“Why are you so impatient? Can’t a girl cut limes and grab glasses in peace?”

My stomach quivered as he slipped his hand round to my stomach; playing with the button on my jeans. “Are you sure you want to play? Who knows what I might ask you.”

He slid hid hand from under my t-shirt, and walked his fingers up my arm as he reached into the cupboard. His hips pinned me to the counter, and I had to cut off a groan at the feel of his impressive erection digging in to my ass.

I clenched my thighs together as tingles fluttered in my clit. My eyelids fluttered shut. “Ask whatever you want. You don’t scare me.”

His voice was rough. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

~ * ~

Until next Wednesday!

And don't forget to check out the other Flashers! ;-P

Cia Nordwell    m/m
Nephylim    m/m
Victoria Adams      m/f   flash virgin!!!!!
Elizabeth Morgan    m/f    flash virgin!!!!!
Tali     m/m
Julie Lynn Hayes  m/m

No comments:

Post a Comment