Saturday 13 July 2013

Sinful Saturday . . . Creak!


Following on from last weeks snippet, which you can read here.

His tongue slid slowly against my own and the agonizing pace and tease of his gentleness caused my heart to skip. I slid my hands up to his shoulder and neck. I ran my fingers through his black hair as my body melted against him.
He trailed his fingers down my throat and each tip sent a different pulse of electricity straight to my stomach. His hands fell to my hips and as the pressure of his fingers began to increase with the pace of his demanding lips, my slowly sobering mind began to twist with familiar and forbidden fantasies.
And I wanted to give in to them all.
Why the hell had I ever thought that this would be weird?
We shared everything with one another, so why couldn't we share ourselves? I would never dream of hurting him and I knew Tyler would never hurt me. I trusted him more than I trusted myself and the idea of being locked in his arms while he rocked languidly into me had my entire body thrumming with need.
"Right, I can't watch this shit." Kacey grunted as he got up. "It's one thing getting a hard-on over you, baby girl. The fact that Tyler happens to be in the picture…I'm freaking slightly."

Stop by next Saturday for the next 10 sentences. ;-P

~ * ~

Blurb:

"What happens in Silver Creek, stays in Silver Creek."

After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.

Along with three other friends they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek; the last thing any of them expected was to become lost and end up pulling in to a motel for the night.

The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner, but her discomfort is soon forgot as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.

A decision she quickly regrets when she discovers that their friend has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night. Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but quickly discovers that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.


Buy Links:
Secret Cravings Publishing: 
http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=514

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372973942&sr=1-7
Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creak-ebook/dp/B00BAWLW40/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372974037&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment