Tuesday 14 November 2017

Tuesday Teaser: Cross My Heart


Every Tuesday I will share a teaser from Work in Progress' only.
So it will be teasers from all unpublished manuscripts. Nothing from already published books.

This weeks teaser is taken from the next book in my Blood Series, Cross My Heart, Book 1.5

It continues from the last Tuesday Teaser, which you can read here.

Please remember it is still a rough draft so there will be mistakes and details are subject to change.

~ * ~

I felt my brow furrow. “What d’ya mean?”
“Do not play coy.” Her hand slipped under the waistline of my jeans, her fingers wrapped greedily around my junk, which leapt eagerly into her curious palm.
Fucking blood.
“You still seriously blaming this on the blood?”
Yes, blood causes reactions.
“Having your dick touched by a female after months of neglect would also be a reason why you’re almost as hard as rock.” Elle gagged. “But she’s a dead female, Than. I mean, that’s just nasty.”
I know. Jesus Christ, Elle. I’ve been fucking kidnapped; turned into a vampire against my will. I’m strapped up, being force fed blood, and getting sexually assaulted here and you’re making out like I’m bloody well enjoying this!
She held her hands up. “Hey, don’t yell at me. Try telling your dick all that; he’s the one whose behind on recent events.”
“What did they want; what did you overhear?”
 “Lady, I have no idea what you are on about.”
“The Wolves.” The words left her mouth on a hiss.
“Wolves? What-“
She squeezed harder. “They were here only days ago. They killed most of the vampires who nested here.”
“Fuck.” I grit my teeth. “What?”
“You expect me to believe you heard nothing? No grunting.” Her strokes became quicker, firmer. “No growling, or screaming?”
“I heard nothing. Last thing I remember was the redhead hooking up blood to my drip and then rolling me into white room-“
“And then you went bat shit for hours; as if someone had given you chocolate and cocaine or some crazy mix.”
“And then what?”
“I woke up in here like.... fuck.” I bit the inside of my cheek as her nails dug into the underside of my junk. “I don’t know how long I’ve been in here. I blacked out. The blood she gave me was-“
“So you heard nothing?” Her hand disappeared. “That is a shame for you. I only reward good boys.” She moved closer, so her breasts were squashed against my chest. Her hair felt like silk as it brushed against my shoulders.  “Then again, I suppose it was not your fault; your notes do indicate that the Were’s blood was not kind to your system.” She popped the button on my jeans. “You have apparently been in and out of consciousness for days.”
“What blood? I don’t-“ my words died as she sank down to her knees.
“Okay, I’m going into the hall. I can’t watch this shite. She could bite your dick off or anything.”
Bite my dick off? My gaze snapped to Elle’s back as she left the room, before dropping down to the wicked gaze of the temptress.
“You really did not hear anything?” She pulled my zipper down. “Even in your futile state; nothing sank through?”
What the fuck? Elle? The vampires fingers curled around the seam of my jeans. Will it grow back if she does bite it off? Elle!?
Every muscle in my body was already tense, but I was rigid. Unable to do nothing, but helplessly look down toward my prize jewels. Would this be it? Would I die-die from having my dick torn off? Or would I be a dickless Vampire?
“You’re already one if you ask me; what kind of Vampire puts up with being strapped up for so long?”
Fuck you, Elle! You have no idea what I’m going through!
“Woman I haven’t a damn clue what you’re fucking on about, but if I did-“
“Constance?” a male called.
A sigh escaped her. “To be continued.” She straightened, zipped up my jeans and gave my crotch a pat. “Drink up N; that is the last batch you will get before we leave.”

Copyright © 2017, Cross My Heart, Blood Book: 1.5,  Elizabeth Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment