Monday 31 May 2010

Ooooooo Shiny!!

Vedui' il'er

Shiny new project. Shiny. Shiny gem.

I am a panster. That is just how I roll.


Now that attitude unfortunatley can trip over into my books background info most of the time I always have the hero and the heriones profiles sorted. And the odd secondary character. I have a basic idea of how the story is going to go and depending on the genre of the story I have all and any relevant rules or history. But other than that I just write. The story leads me until I need to lead it (cant be writing any ole rubbish.) But it works fine for me and I only end up hating the story when I get to the last four chapters, so all in all it is a good routine.

But I have decided to be very good with this new project. I don't know if it will last long because I am itching to get writing but for now I shall pretend like I am a good girl and shall get everything set up. Its exciting and a little nerve wracking my stories so far have all had a contemporary/modern element to them with a full tank of something else in them. Although this has a hint of contemp, it is going to be BIGGER and a lot different from what I have done so far.

I hope I can pull it off. We shall soon find out.

Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva

So stay tuned for snippets ; P

No comments:

Post a Comment