Thursday 23 December 2010

Heroine Love: Hit Girl

Chloe Moretz as Hit Girl in 'Kick-ass'
Hit girl is nuts. Like crazy, nuts. She loves weapons. She loves kicking the crap out of people... and I spent the entire movie saying...

"If I ever have a daughter, I hope she is like that."

Am I crazy? Possibly. But she was just so frickin' awesome. I mean... have you see the film? Did you see her stunts? How cool was that whole sequence where she was going down the aisle between a load of bookcases - I think they were bookcases, I wasn't paying much attention to the background stuff - and she is beating up grown men! I mean damn! She is just a funky little heroine. And Chloe did such a brilliant job. And her and Nick Cage... crazy father, daughter relationship. Funny, but very, very crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment