Tuesday 28 June 2011

Apology

Hey guys. Sorry for the no post on friday, I've had a rough couple of days. My mothers not been great, she has a pre-op tomorrow, which I am going with her. And then she has her operation on saturday, and she is very scared about being put under.

Hopefully you noticed that the snippet was new? And now is the moment that you will throw stones at me...


In a year and five months I managed to write six things, all of which I have ripped and stuck back together. Now it's been a year - give or take a week or so - since I started this blog. This time last year I was still sending stuff out, and getting knocked back. So as far as I was concerned why not put some snippets up. Stories are meant to be read, right?

Well, that was how snippet friday came about. I set it as a weekly thing so everything I had lasted for a while... And now I'm afraid it has to come to an end. All of those things I have written have be
 en polished and sent off, and apart from stray projects that I keep working on and then ignoring, I am running out of things to put up. Believe me, I would love to be able to knock out a book a week - what writer wouldn't - but sadly it isn't happening for me. So I apologize for stopping this little tradition, and I will of course leave the current snip up till this friday.

But, I still promised you some Spark freebies, which I am working on. I finished the first Chapter of Dee and Chris' novella, and have some random scenes. I might pop some of those up in this friday's blog. Heck it doesn't even have to be friday anymore.

And She-Wolf is out in two weeks, so I will be throwing some stuff up to do with that. Oh, I could even put Owen's and Clare's profiles up, if you're interested in knowing a bit more about them? In fact I have character profiles on any character in any story I write including Razel Dazzle. If anyone is interested in them?

In fact, what would you like me to blog about? What would you like to see more of? Leave a comment and I will see what I can do.

I know I suck for doing this, but stick with me gang. I will have snips and freebies, and hopefully real soon, some goodies for y'all. And I will try my hardest to make sure there is not a massive gap between any of it. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment