Friday 17 June 2011

Werewolf Jokes

Slow week. Happy to say that the Dee & Chris novella is starting to take shape. Yay!

I've been a little sims happy this week. *hangs head* I go through phases where I really want to play on it, and have to until I get bored of it and it's out of my system. Then I wont want to play on it for another few months. I'm weird like that.

I really want to get sims medieval, but I think I will wait until my birthday, otherwise no writing will get done at all, and we cant have that.

The publication date for She-Wolf is July 11th, so keep checking back for updates and such. Other than that piece of gold, there is nothing much to report. So, I'm going to leave you with some very bad Werewolf jokes.


What happened to the wolf that fell into the washing machine?
It became a wash and werewolf.

Where does a werewolf sit in the theater?
Anywhere he wants to!

What do you call a werewolf with no legs?
Anything you want, he can't chase you.
 
What does it mean if there is a werewolf in your fridge in the morning?
You had some party last night!

Did you hear about the comedian who entertained at a werewolves' party?
He had them howling in the aisles.

Why shouldn't you grab a werewolf by its tail?
It might be the werewolf's tail but it could be the end of you.

I used to be a werewolf but I'm all right noooooooooooooooooow!

~~~~

My fave of them all is....

How do you stop a werewolf attacking you?
Throw a stick and shout fetch!

Simply because it reminds me of a scene between Heather and Brendan in Cranberry Blood : P

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok the jokes made me giggle (and groan). Wonder which scene in Cranberry Blood it reminds you of??? Guess I will just have to wait until it comes out :(

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete