Saturday 27 August 2011

Squeakage!

Squeak No 1 - The contract for Cranberry Blood - Blood Book 1 - the sequel to She-Wolf - has been signed and sent. *Jumps about* I can't even begin to tell you how nervous/frickin' excited I am about this book being released. >_<  And the cover... I CANNOT wait to see what the amazing Fiona Jayde cooks up. At the moment the release date looks to be mid-November onwards. It isn't written in stone yet. More news as I get it!

Squeak No 2 - She-Wolf is back in Noble's top 10 best sellers list this week. It is No 6. Thank you to everyone who has bought it. You guys rock! I hope you enjoy it/have enjoyed it.

Squeak No 3 - I got a lovely review for She-Wolf on Goodreads. For anyone who is interetsted in reading it just click... here.

Squeak No 4 - Starting from this sunday (28th) I will be interviewing fellow authors. This sunday the awesome Empress LaBlaque will be joining me. So please stop by an say hey!

And...

Now, after writing the most recent Sparks snippet, I realized that I need to give y'all a little more understanding of this world, yes? So decided to do a little odd blurb for this freebie.

So I sat myself down to do that, and Christopher came in, kicked me off the computer and wrote it instead. Men. Or rather cats, they think they own the place.

So, if you pop over to the Sparks page, you will find Christophers blurb-type-thing for Sparks. O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment