Monday 19 September 2011

I'm back!

Northern Ireland was beautiful, windy and a little wet - well, it was raining.

My grandparents had a lovely anniversary. My grandmother cried when she saw we were there, she's so sweet. The hotel they were staying in reminded me of the one from the shinning - though it's decor was nicer. The place was huge, I was waiting to see two twin girls, or a little boy talking to his finger, or rather, with his finger.

I felt slightly sick with all the travelling, but other than that it was a nice weekend.

I come home and I find two wonderful reviews for She-Wolf in my inbox. You gotta love when that happens >_<

She-Wolf recieved 4.75 stars from Night Owl Reviews, and is one of their Top Picks. I literally sat with my mouth open for ten minutes ----> : O

And fellow author - Lucy Felthouse - did an awesome review for She-Wolf at her review site - Erotica for all.

I'm am just so thrilled, and honoured and happy that people are enjoying the book. Makes all the moments of banging either Owen's or my head against a wall, worth it : P

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment