Sunday 23 October 2011

Update-type-post

Reviews

The Collector got its first review! It received 4 stars & a lovely review from Manic Readers, which you can read here.

She-Wolf also got 4 Hoots, and a groovy review from Nocturne Romance Reads, which you can read here.

And the lovely Lucy Felthouse also added She-Wolf in her - Bookish Delights: Ten Erotic Treats to get you in the mood this Halloween. Which was awesome of her, and caused much squeakage from me : P


Spook-a-licious!

Tomorrow is the first day in my Spook-a-licious Halloween week! From the 24th - 31st I have authors dropping by to discuss their beliefs and views on the paranormal. What drew them to write about such creatures. Some are also talking about what horrors scare them the most, and why.

I am also going crazy and giving away some goodies - this also involves the Halloween Blog Hop I am involved in. So keep stopping by to check out what is going on.

Tomorrows guests are....

Rosalie Stanton, who will be giving away a copy of her new vamp-a-licious release "Know Thine Enemy" to one lucky commenter. And I have to say, this book sounds amazing!

The wonderful Sarah Ballance, will be talking about what scares her, and why she decided to write a ghost story. I have read Hawthorne, and it is brilliant. The ending surprised me completely.

And the groovy Lucy Felthouse is sharing an excerpt from her new release "Love Through Time."

So, make sure you stop by tomorrow, and check 'em all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment