Thursday 29 December 2011

Calling All Authors - Free Promo Op (2012)

Have a new release? Or an upcoming one? Want to pimp your books out, or perhaps just hang with awesome little me?

It's almost 2012, which means a whole new year with many new and awesome releases!

My Blog is wide open to all of you to pimp the heck out of yourselves, your upcoming releases, or bring attention to your already published books.

I can do interviews, features, or a groovy game of 20 questions. I'm cool if you want to chare excerpts, hold a competition, or blog on a topic of your choice.

Just like Lionel says, "Easy like a Sunday morning." - as in "I am." Just don't spread it around ;-P

The following are all the dates I have free:-

June - 27th

July - 11th

Sept - 12th - 26th

Nov - 14th

If you're interested in any of the above dates - or would like a specific date to coincide with your release - just send me an email at Elizabeth-Morgan@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment